[CIA] Central Intelligence Agency

The CIA gang are strictly professional and highly skilled. We recruit people who look good in-game and test them out for about 1 week. We are an extremely successful gang who have been competing heavily on GTAT http://gtat.dracoblue.net/index.php?action=toplist

We have constantly held the #1 spot weekly and are the second best clan at the moment overall on this massive tournemant. We will be playing on MTASA:DM a lot so "watch your back people!"

Edited by Guest
i look forward to some good gang wars and action!! We will own!

You would be suprised how often that phrase has been mentioned and how many clans have failed to deliver over the years gone by. You guys seem different and from what i see, quite organised and ready to challenge any people throughout this community. Maybe you can suprise a few faces in the nearer future.

Good Luck

You will have a challenge when you come up against some of the top clans on mta such as vces, fmj, ulk, kfc

How many of those clans are active anymore? :D ...well mfS have played some gws against fmj a few months ago. Afaik every clan starts in mtasa:dm from 0...

Good luck btw

You will have a challenge when you come up against some of the top clans on mta such as vces, fmj, ulk, kfc

How many of those clans are active anymore? :D ...well mfS have played some gws against fmj a few months ago. Afaik every clan starts in mtasa:dm from 0...

Good luck btw

Quote="BrobhY"? rofl - Plus, the clans aren't active for an obvious reasons, no one plays MTA 0.5 anymore, simple.

no one plays MTA 0.5 anymore, simple.

What shit have you been drinking, open up your eyes. Its still regular to see many players playing 0.5, even if there are only one or two servers which are almost full, still there are those scattered around with different players playing each day. Its just the common and very active clanwars which have gone down alot, in the past you would of seen about 3-4 matches at once being played eh.

you call that 50 players worldwide, plus 5 noobs everyday, "many players"? mta 0.5 was the release that buried mta:vc alive, and we still dwell in its agony. those two servers you are talking about are usually infested with cheaters, and its usually easier to get a ban for killing an admin, or asking him to fucking finally ban the fucking cheater. as for the noobs, 90% of them reach out for cheats, either due to being owned by one of those 50 ppl left playing mta or by another cheater.

ok maybe i exaggerate a bit. maybe theres 100 players left and 10 noobs a day. wow! its time we realize and accept that mta:vc has died, that the clans have faded and that everything that we commited to has fullfiled its days. its natural, its like with every other game, you cant be playing doom2 for 10 years... even though i am a die hard fan, and i will return from time to time to enjoy good old duels, cruise around VC, and maybe even will be capable to arrange a gangwar from time to time, the game itself is dead.

open your eyes and move on, time is money :shock: