Health bar

Is the health bar gonna be different than on current movies? I am asking because in SA-MP health bars on movies were having many colors and they were showing real player's hp, but in game there's only white health bar which isn't changing when player is shot. I hope MTA won't have such annoyings.

It's a well known issue that the health bar in SA-MP doesn't work on ATI Radeon 9200 series graphics cards. I'm guessing that MTA's health bar will work on them, since I currently have a 9200SE and the bar in the latest release of MTASA Race works.

I suppose they will keep the same health bar for deathmatch.

Yes, Radeon 9200s' are ok to play gtasa on (OK fps with a AMD 64-bit processor), but it just has minor graphic flaws (like the health bar) and if you are using one and expect to do some major gaming...update. If you are cheap, like me, get a Radeon x600 or higher. Or if you are an nvidia breed, get a 6600gt or higher. They should play sa ok.

I have no idea whatsoever why people started talking about videocards. From what I understood he was asking if MTA will have a health bar that changes colour according to how low your health is, as opposed to just a white/red one. And the answer is yes, the colour will change.

I have no idea whatsoever why people started talking about videocards. From what I understood he was asking if MTA will have a health bar that changes colour according to how low your health is, as opposed to just a white/red one. And the answer is yes, the colour will change.

Yeah, thats the impression i got too - which is why i didnt understand