I found a way to fight cheaters

Guest -intruder.

Why not make a master account, and when you play in servers you gain skills(flying, cars, boats, like in SP). That way atleast the cheaters will have something to care about(if they get banned in a server, they create a new account and loose everything they've played for).

Why not make a master account, and when you play in servers you gain skills(flying, cars, boats, like in SP). That way atleast the cheaters will have something to care about(if they get banned in a server, they create a new account and loose everything they've played for).

Yeah but then they'll just get full stats again with their cheats?

Problem is most cheater don't play for building something up, but just for a few minutes fun or annoying other people. It wont help a bit im affraid.

I hate punkbuster with a passion. It doesn't let you apply no CD cracks to games. I hate having to find all my game CDs and putting them in/changing them etc. whenever I wanna play a game.

eehm... America's army is a COMPLETE free game... its build up by the american goverment... and payed by the goverment...

and second... MTA is free... so no cd keys needed to play mta... and i hope mta will keep running on donations and sponsers for a long long time cause i love it

What about active anti-cheat program, when you run MTA it will say

"By pressing the Agree button, i agree to the following conditions:

1. I do not and will not have any software that can give me an advantage over other players installed or running.

2. I do not and will not have any memory modifying or server crashing software that can disrupt the game procedure for other players installed or running.

3. I agree that if i do not meet any of these conditions, nor the game program nor it's creators are not responsible for anything that can happen to my computer or data during or after (i couldn't think of anything here so plz fill it for me).

I AGREE - I DISAGREE

if they click i disagree then the program exits

if they click i agree then it runs and if it detects any cheats or hacks it will f**k up every f**king file on their hard drive, usb drives and will overwrite any firmware possible.

That'll teach them!

You know Cleric, that's a sh*t way... F*ckin up their computers aint good and its not under laws.. Havent ever seen such a stupid idea before.. :?

Also there are some cheaters that play only on their own cheating servers without touching others, if so why not to allow them to do what they want, if they do not bother others.

But they will legally agree that if they cheat it will get their pc's fked up.

Besides it will also scare many potential cheaters away.

I've installed few mods on my CS server that can be used to screw up with their configs, these mods helped me alot i've never seen those cheaters again on any server i played.