drive-by

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In single player, when entered drive-by cheat, I couldn't keep shooting at one direction - gun was always turning back into car's head. Is this already taken care of?

EDIT::

I tried to fix some errors. My english is bad damn...

Look - I enter OUIQDMW cheat in SP. I have an uzi. I enter a car. Now i can shoot in any direction from my car. but! My gun always changes its direction into ahead of a car. Can you understand now? :x

Edited by Guest
In single player, when entered drive-by cheat, I couldn't keep shooting at one direction - gun was always turning back into car's head. Is this already taken care of?

Look - I enter OUIQDMW cheat in SP. I have an uzi. I enter a car. Now i can shoot in any direction from my car. but! My gun always changes its direction into ahead of a car. Can you understand now? :x

Yep i understand.I have saw the same problem!But i think it's fixed in mta dm now!

good, i had same problem!

my views: deagles and pistols would be good to dby with (cops on bikes use pistol, homies use deagles if you've completed SP that far!)

Definately keep 360 aim (and i don't think you should disable accelerate while doing this) it's fun and balances gameplay.

...and damn! i hate it in sa-mp when someone comes and autoaim driveby's you! it should definately be disabled and never talked of again!

Respect,

[DNA]shotgunz

• MTA Team

Yes, we solved this issue. The crosshair and camera will stay at the direction you're pointing it at.