Remote Admin

Guest h0odboy

Hey.

Can i Switch Between MTA:SA and Remote admin so i can simpely ban or mute players..

and turn in to another level..

please help me?

Can u help me..

Reply me 8)

if i press esc in my server it just go to the ingame menu.

and if i press alt+tab then my screen won't go to the windows menu or something.

so how do i get to the remote window when my mta doesn't get smaller.

in a other sentence: how do i get 2 screens

HELP ME!!!

ps. sorry for my bad english

if i press esc in my server it just go to the ingame menu.

and if i press alt+tab then my screen won't go to the windows menu or something.

so how do i get to the remote window when my mta doesn't get smaller.

in a other sentence: how do i get 2 screens

HELP ME!!!

ps. sorry for my bad english

i don't mean two monithors i just want 2 screens..

1 GTA

1 REMOTE ADMIN..

but the makers of MTA put some pauzers so i can't make the windows smaller and can't go to windows again..

i think they made them because somebody just makes an Trainer and that's not fair.

But who can help me!?

in my oppinions mta has inconvienced many by taking ALT+Tab out from the game seeing as. what if someone gets an IM or a popup of some sort?what if they need to access the remots admin? what if they need to do something out of game? they need to quit the server do their thing that will probably take like 10 seconds. reopen mta. wait for it to load. find the server. wait for it to connect. respawn. and continue gaming. then what if they need to do that multiple times while gaming. thats just inconvience i think. maybe threy should make an option where you can choose to enable alt+tab or disable it. but anyway thats just my 2 cents.

--Bmx

WOOT!

Firstly:

Minimizing has been adressed so many times. In theory when the game crashes it should get picked up by the error reporter which should close it. The reason why we can not allow people to alt+tab out of the game is cause it would desync the game for that player since events are handled on a frame per frame basis.

Enough said.

what if they need to access the remots admin?

What do you think RCON is for?