gta:sa alpha release? not asking when

i dont want this question to sound cheeky but isnt it possible to release the alpha version you are working on for us to play deathmatch? we would all have to go with the rules of the server of course to avoid crashes. but what harm would there be in releasing it the now? i would love to play deathmatch for san andreas even if we couldnt use weapons or certain things. but it would be good to do silly things like play tig with the cars. or even play hide and seek or play tig with our fists in it. e.g run after each other and if you punch the other player then hes it.

i know it sounds sad but i am like every other gta fan out there that cant wait to get their hands on this mta:sa.

please please release the version you have.

Huh man im with you but its imposible!There will be answer from developers like "We can't make release cuz there is bugs and no map editor lalal blalal tralala"

So nice topick but there no point of him!DEV won't make a any kind of release or beta test.They have tester team and they have fun playing mta dm!

Well Robix if they did release it people would only kick up a fuss about any bugs there are. How you expect them to release an unfinished product I don't know.

This is pointless and should be locked.

Just to resolve this...the MTA team wont release anything they feel isnt up to their standards for a decent MP release. If they released the current alpha people would complain since it might have some bugs and glitches that would make the game seem unplayable to most. Im not saying that it does have those kind of problems with the current alpha but it is still in alpha for a reason,