MTA:mA

RedCross

ok when i type all the stuff required in the mtama admin tool i press connect and then a box comes up saying MTAServer.exe has encounted a problem and must close so i have to close the server so then the mtama cant connect cos its not up

i updated to version 3.24 :lol:

and i noe how to script :P mybe

ok when i type all the stuff required in the mtama admin tool i press connect and then a box comes up saying MTAServer.exe has encounted a problem and must close so i have to close the server so then the mtama cant connect cos its not up

i updated to version 3.24 :lol:

and i noe how to script :P mybe

if your silly enough to use a version for mta 0.5 to connect to a mta.sa server .. i doubt you can script

(and if you cant even type words like know, maybe. use characters like periods or line breaks - i dont give you a chance at all)

ps .. dont double post your problems

if you make one useless thread .. ok , but dont spam the whole forum

Your screenshot is too blurred really to read anything, but from what I can make out it looks like you're connecting to a local server with your Internet IP. Try connecting with your local IP instead.

yep :D thanks for that but now when i click connect in the mta ma to my server its says Disconnected Server Timed Out but lol i was in my server and the MTAServer.exe was running pls help me fix this before when i didnt no how to script it was working but now when i no hwo to script it dosent pls try ur hardest :)