Stoping the auto-win hack

Guest Lost

there is a new hack out witch you can use to automatically win

this is a idea on how to stop it

1.it replaces the .dll

2. make a mta update (the anticheat thing) witch will check the number of the bytes of the .dll

3. each time mta starts up it will check how many bites the .dll

4.if it is not what it shoud be mta turns of

so woud it work :D

there is a new hack out witch you can use to automatically win

this is a idea on how to stop it

1.it replaces the .dll

2. make a mta update (the anticheat thing) witch will check the number of the bytes of the .dll

3. each time mta starts up it will check how many bites the .dll

4.if it is not what it shoud be mta turns of

so woud it work :D

Why woudnt it work

P.S. i woud whant deathmatch a month earlier with a bolux anticheat

yeah i'd rather have the DM a month earlier with a non-perfect anti-cheat, then a month later with a better anti-cheat (prob still non-perfect, cheaters will always find something that works).

ok well go try to play sa-mp lol you can only play on your own server because other servers got up to 4 cheaters..

but i got a question is it posibole that you guys can do somthink like steam got evry one gets a acount and if you cheat you band from all servers for a year that will help in mta it workt for steay lol because i cant play steam games no more and it stops som ppl from chiting that be cool if mta will have that

for got to add mta team can gives evry one 1 acount like in steam you pay for a acount :D in mta to make a acount the mta team can give out a code just like cd key but to get another one they will check from how many servers you ware band and thinks like that i think its pasibole well it is lots of work :D

Edited by Guest
for got to add mta team gives evry one 1 acount like in steam you pay for a acount :D in mta to make a acount the mta team can give out a code just like cd key but to get another one they will check from how many servers you ware band and thinks like that i think its pasibole well it is lots of work :D

Probably too much work.

for got to add mta team gives evry one 1 acount like in steam you pay for a acount :D in mta to make a acount the mta team can give out a code just like cd key but to get another one they will check from how many servers you ware band and thinks like that i think its pasibole well it is lots of work :D

You're suggesting they should charge people? :?

The best solution IMO is to make good anti-cheat and have active server admins.

besides , what if you accidentally piss someone (who happens to be admin on his own box) off accidentally and he bans you on all the servers in the world .. but you were not cheating

well its only one server to get your acount band you can b if your band from like 20 or so and for what reson because as you know when you ban som one you type the reson :D.. and about that suggesting yeas i think they can charge peoploe like 5$ as they get nothink fro people now

its just what i think but there is always other way

It's not the ban system alot of the time but the admins who are incompotent at spotting and dealing with cheaters properly and quickly.

If a server has enough admins who watch the server and can spot cheaters then i.p banning is fine, after all you can always ban subnet groups too.

The MTA Team cannot be in a position where we're acting as arbitrators for bans. If some third party wishes to do this, they're welcome to, but we've got more than enough on our plate as it is.

Bans really aren't relaible enough to make that useful anyway, changing your IP is rarely very hard.

Just onto the signing up and signing in issue...

Sure, they can create heaps of accounts, but a way to reduce the chance of people being able to do this, is to only accept proper email addresses that come straight from the people's internet provider!

And, if by chance they own a domain name etc where they can make as many as they want, if it is NOT in some internal list of internet providers, the user(s) can request the provider to be added to the list.

But enough with all the banning talk etc etc, as someone here said, there's always somebody out there who just can't play normally and just plain lacks the brain capacity or reflexes to win, so they just HAVE TO cheat. I say get a well-enough working release out there that's not super-buggy, you can always work on anti-cheat and anti-whatever else later, once the project is developed close to 100%. :)