Seeing the "Blue Screen Of Death"

Guest blufires

i have the first original release of san andreas, can play it in single player, have the race mod, don't have the server, have the map editor, and have the newest release of mta:sa, the game loads...

BUT IT CRASHES INTO THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!

(the blue screen of death is a blue screen with white writing saying something along the lines of: "Windows has encountered a serious error... ...needs to perform phisical memory dump."

The game then chrashes, along with windows, and any other thing on my computer. then the computer goes to the "american megatrends" screen (the one i see right after i press power on button)

Please could someone help, cause mta is so fun for the 10 minutes before it chrashes.

i have the first original release of san andreas, can play it in single player, have the race mod, don't have the server, have the map editor, and have the newest release of mta:sa, the game loads...

BUT IT CRASHES INTO THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!

(the blue screen of death is a blue screen with white writing saying something along the lines of: "Windows has encountered a serious error... ...needs to perform phisical memory dump."

The game then chrashes, along with windows, and any other thing on my computer. then the computer goes to the "american megatrends" screen (the one i see right after i press power on button)

Please could someone help, cause mta is so fun for the 10 minutes before it chrashes.

u got your pc overclocked ??

• 2 weeks later...