Loading Map Crash and other problems

Guest ViperPyro

I was making a Pinball like map one night, saved it and exited. When i came back the next morning it was messed up. About 85% of the time when i open it, MTA just crashes with an error report sender. The rest of the time it loads the map but there are a few parts missing from it like buildings, poles, etc.(different parts missing each time i load the map). Besides the few (less than 20 i believe) missing parts, it works fine for a couple minutes before randomly crashing. Everything worked fine before i quit it the first time.

Is this because i exceeded the object limit so it wont display them all??? If so, why were they all there and working the night before i quit.

PS: What IS the real object limit?

EDIT: I checked in the element list menu and i only have 395 objects, i was under the impression the limit was like 500 or something...

Anyone???

Any ideas?

if it is 250, that is probably it since i have almost 400 in a pretty small area. what i dont get is why it sometimes loads everything fine, shouldnt there be a warning or error or something as soon as i reach 250 objects?

o well, i guess i just have to delete 150 things :(