Deathmatch mod's map leaked?

I was playing the race mod in littlewithey's server, when someone uploaded a map (crazy_gangsta) and initiated a vote to switch to it. The vote succedded and all of a sudden, everybody was on-foot :shock:

We could run, jump, punch eachother... we couldn't do any damage though. Someone even claymed that there were guns pickups at CJ's place. Also everything seemed perfectly synched.

Here are some shots of the event:

mtascreen00017wu.th.jpg mtascreen00028ep.th.jpg

I tried to reproduce the effect modifying a map with a text editor, without succes, so I thought that maybe someone has leaked a DM's map?

They are entirely different, but there are a few glitches that could let you off your bike.

Equally, its possible that there may be weapons left lying around because they're in the normal GTA map.

It will not be perfectly synced. It'll look smooth as hell, but people will be in entirely the wrong place, they'll just move around smoothly.

Anyway, all it is is a glitch - feel free to enjoy it if you want, just remember it isn't what it seems.

looks like the map creator has accomplished his mission: making a map that's that much bugged so everybody is on foot.

omg sorry but i bolive that thos photos ware made in photo shop Adobe Photoshop as you zoom in to a picture you see well what do you see take a look extra pxels or what ever they are calld wich i think ware made in Adobe Photoshop or other typ of program nice job whit that pictures A-

omg sorry but i bolive that thos photos ware made in photo shop Adobe Photoshop as you zoom in to a picture you see well what do you see take a look extra pxels or what ever they are calld wich i think ware made in Adobe Photoshop or other typ of program nice job whit that pictures A-
its real :P positions arent synched though (just like eAi said).
looks like the map creator has accomplished his mission: making a map that's that much bugged so everybody is on foot.

RROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i noticed the radar too, his blip is placed fine, he is on the pavement next to road, no where near where max indicated, look and follow the pavement round, i dont really see how this pic is fake, i just see it as a mta bug and the picture is poor quality to even try to judge it

Erm, i wasnt agreeing with you, i was agreeing with iam2noob4u, as i said in the post, he is no where near where YOU indicated

i noticed the radar too, his blip is placed fine, he is on the pavement next to road, no where near where max indicated
i noticed the radar too, his blip is placed fine, he is on the pavement next to road, no where near where max indicated, look and follow the pavement round, i dont really see how this pic is fake, i just see it as a mta bug and the picture is poor quality to even try to judge it

The red circle you placed on the minimap would be on that raised road to the right...

MY guess is this is a mission script edit with the hud turned off and the MTA hud pasted in.

I'm not sure but maybe using a controler will make that lock on thing turn on.

The other thing i notice is that there are no shadows and even with the lowest detail lvl you'll get a round shadow under CJ.

And the guy far to the left is on the radar.

@Eai: I'v seen this glitch and if i'm on good noone can see me, They just see my car at the last place i was in it.

So it's kinda a stretch to get fighting to work.

Hey if there was this lvl of player sinc in Race mod, DM would'v been done my now. :wink:

[edit]

Here's a pic of something like this in SP using Mission scripting.

Memeandme.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

What the... Why the hell would I waste my time faking an image? Hell, I don't even know how to use Photoshop properly :shock:

It's because the pic quality? Haven't you even bothered to try the ingame screenshot functions? Yes, it saves pics with this shitty quality. It isn't my fault, I can't change it.