MTA:SA ANTI CHEAT GONE BAD

well to start ii thought it was a script me was playing with did it but it kicks a server full with the kicked cheat msg ingame to every 1 in server but sometimes spares some people

i turend the anti cheat of a server is running gr8

also noticed when the anti cheat was on the rdc was laggy and running programs like mirc in server took ages get running

this all happend after the anti cheat update

now it is on the server is sweet no rdc lag no web based cp lag all sweet so it got a but in it somewhere in windows server 2003 and the anticheat

As there are no rows ppl complaining about this, i think it is too simple to just point to the anti-cheat. It's only happening on your server so there has to be a problem on your server or its connection conflicting with something in MTA.

We need to troubleshoot a little more to find the eacte source of the problem.

its not the server lol it a dedicated 3500 64 amd with 2gb ram and 2 x 100mb net connections its the anti cheat

But you say you've been connecting to it with remote desktop and running mIRC on it...what other graphical windows applications are you running on your "server"?

There is obviously a resource issue here, since you also said the system as a whole has been lagging while running the anti-cheat.