Guess what I made? (a video of something I made)

Martz

Ok, so I was in the map editor and I put a peice of wood up and I knocked it over, I thought it was fun, so I put one behind it and knocked the first one over and it knocked the second one over, then I put one behind that and so on, then I recorded a video.

ta da! (< video)

it's unfinished, but I don't know what to do next, any suggestions?

Thanks for the feedback guys, I thought this forum was deserted to be honest and was suprised to see replies.

Thats brilliant. A better quality version would be even better though :) Don't mind the music - seems to fit it to be honest.

I tried a load of tracks and this one fit the best, everything else (mostly indie or soft rock) were just too loud or distracting and I couldn't really concentrate on what was going on, so I used Ave Maria that's on Hitman: Blood Money's main menu because I like it.

I recorded with an unregistered fraps (you can't see the watermark because I covered the HUD, (I think it looks nice anyway)) on small, large eats up my framerate, but if it's hard to see, then I'll record with large once I've done a bit more on the course.

speaking of which, I've just had an idea for something, so I'll go do it now.

it's unfinished, but I don't know what to do next, any suggestions?

Hah, it was great!

You should do a rip off of the honda add using rocks, beach balls and the junkyard car model. Btw, maybe ragtime music would have been better to have as the background music.

I tried to use those cars as they have physics, but they're just too hard to get moving, I would've stacked them up verticle and had them like dominoes, but you can't rotate them on that angle, I'll include some more ball action though, beach balls and rocks, of course.

Ok, this took a while, but anyway, if you want to download this, then here it is, but you'll have to save it as a .map file in you maps folder.

so if when you click the link it show you a page full of what looks a bit like HTML scripting, then go to view, then source, then save as... then go to ...MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor\maps and save it in there as Dominoes.map (or whatever you want to call it, just put .map at the end)

Then you can load it up in the map editor and play around with it and edit or add more, whatever you want.

Ok, this took a while, but anyway, if you want to download this, then here it is, but you'll have to save it as a .map file in you maps folder.

so if when you click the link it show you a page full of what looks a bit like HTML scripting, then go to view, then source, then save as... then go to ...MTA San Andreas\mods\map_editor\maps and save it in there as Dominoes.map (or whatever you want to call it, just put .map at the end)

Then you can load it up in the map editor and play around with it and edit or add more, whatever you want.

maybe a idea

upload it to center.mtasa.com

(make sure you have race settings - description and author set (you dont have that now))

create account

upload it

(besides being a easy - searchable and commentable place

there are a lot of server admins that only look there for new maps

im one of them - my server automatically downloads all new maps ;) )

• 1 month later...