Help Me Makin' A Server Please^^

Guest SaNaD_4u

Hello....

I wanted to know how to make a server because I want my own server can some one help and tell me how to make a server please?

Anwser me please.. :?

Read the Manual or take notice of what is explained on the WIKI website.

To set up your server, open the file mtaserver.conf in a text editor, such as notepad, and follow the instructions within the file. When the file is set up as you desire, save it and run MTA Server.exe.

Remember to open any ports required so that players are able to connect to your server. For information on opening ports visit http://www.portforward.com.

Its just a simple explaination instead of waiting for someone to write out a whole setup for you.

"I'm not English, I'm Jewish." I know Jewish people in England.

Also, posting every half an hour telling people to hurry up and help you isn't actually going to get you help any quicker, actually it's going to get you posts like this. And because you're so impatient, I'm not going to tell you how to set the server up.

If you don't know how to set a server up, I wouldn't recommend you trying it either because you're not smart enough. And if you can't even where to find the download (which is actually on the Home page), I suggest you stay away from even trying to install it.

If u don't wanna tell me then why u posted?

Sorry but cant remove it.. I made one but i cant find it in the server browser thats what all i mean