Getting map image

Filoni

I have whole system where Los Santos and Las Venturas far away from each (about 5 km between them). Here is many mapping in LS and LV,  also many islands in sea. It's very hard for players orientade in this location - so need full map of all this islands. 

I don't know how get full map of this islands. I tried collect screenshots by moving camera with setCameraMatrix (camera pointing straight down and moving by cerating step in X Y axis). But when i tried merge screenshots here arise not docking.

Spoiler

May be should set certain FOV or camera matrix rotation for get true screens of map? Or there is some resource or programm for get map image? How big projects get image map of their locations?

It's the best resource in MTA that i see for all the time. Here  is no GUI control panel, but even so here is so many settings that is good. But some default settings is bad:
1. Default tileSize = 1000. For compatibility with radar txd should change it to 500. Then max xyTileEnd will be { 11, 11 }
2. Defult output file name. More better if output name similar as 'radar' .. xyTileStart[2] * 12 + xyTileStart[1] with adding 0 to radar if id less than 10. With this format it will be more easily replace radar txd.

Resource also generating full map in the end. It's so easy with them update txd when remapping in some places.
And advice for developes - not desirable mapping over -3k and 3k axis XY by following reasons:
1. In out of this limits puckups not visible, but usable.
2. You can't control water level and heights.

3. Cant' draw map in mini radar.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Filoni said:

It's the best resource in MTA that i see for all the time. Here  is no GUI control panel, but even so here is so many settings that is good. But some default settings is bad:

It's a very early alpha version, so there is much wrong about it
No gui, no config file, not easy to use, etc
In order to improve it I'd have to rewrite the whole thing
I have no time for that so I'm sharing what i have done so far.