liberty city stories for pc

Guest -RB-Gazza

Question

sorry bout this cause it is off topic but does any 1 know if there will be a liberty city stories for pc at any point and if there is will the MTA do the magic stuff to it? cheers -RB-Clan

10 answers to this question

LCS for PC hasn't been announced, and I personally doubt we'll see it... We'll see. They might do a "bulk port" at some point and bundle all three 'stories' (assuming they do SAS) into a package (GTAS?).

We'd consider doing a MTA version for them, but we've really got our work cut out with GTA:SA at the moment.

Of course someone clever might port LCS to PC themselves, getting it to run on GTA:SA...

even if they ported it would be good cause its a brilliant game and sa is the more important thing just now but would be good though cheers ppl

BTW am getting desprit about lcs my ps2 is not working and i want a PSP NOWWWWWWWWW lol cheers -RB-Clan

hmm not really gameplay is probably the same but the game looks really good on ps2 sometimes a little to good i own the game for ps2 and some times (it might be my ps2) the game has a low frame rate :P especially when bad weather and there are lost of exploding cars or your driving really hard on motor cycle and the reflection is a little buggy cuz you see the reflection on the wrong side of your vehicle but the game looks really good :P

why have you got gta lcs for psp and ps2 ? arnt they the same

Its also nice aswell to own as many of the GTA titles as possible, some people may like the fact of keeping a good collection of what has been released over the years.

Gameplay wise, i would have to step over to the PS2 version, generally because thats what i own instead of the PSP. Though i cant judge what i havent played.