More characters in the chat

In mta:sa race mod you can only use standard english characters. I use to play on a swedish server and when we talk to eachother we can´t use all the swedish characters. Would it be possible to fix that in mta:sa dm? It would be really great! Thank you for the good work so far! Mta sa is one of the best game I ever played.

(I hope you understood what I ment, my english isn´t the best =))

I hope they fix that too.

BTW, you're English is better or equal to most people. I would have thought you were English if you didn't say otherwise. You had a few problems though. I'm not sure if this is perfect English, but corrections are bolded. I didn't bother with capitals.

In the mta:sa race mod you can only use standard english characters. I used to play on a swedish server and when we talk to each other we can´t use all the swedish characters. Would it be possible to fix that in mta:sa dm? It would be really great! Thank you for the good work so far! Mta sa is one of the best games I ever played.

(I hope you understood what I meant, my english isn´t the best =))

In the mta:sa race mod you can only use standard english characters. I used to play on a swedish server and when we talked to eachother we couldn't use all of the swedish characters. Would it be possible to fix that in mta:sa dm? It would be really great! Thank you for the good work so far! Mta sa is one of the best games I have ever played.

(I hope you understood what I meant, my english isn´t the best =))

I hope they fix that too.

BTW, your English is better than or equal to that of most people. I would have thought you were English had you not said otherwise. You had a few problems though. I'm not sure if this is perfect English, but the corrections are bolded. I didn't bother with capitals.

/spam