a few questions

lo there!

I'm Ivan, player, mapper, map admin at gtamp.net and server admin at TmM server.

1. Is it possible to import file from 3DS MAX into MTA:SA? I have a WIP "Belgrade Drag" (Belgrade is capitol city in Serbia) and I know some guy who made 3D Belgrade (in 3ds max) for some presentatoin. So I thought, if I could copy just part of the city that I need for race and paste it in San Andreas. Any ideas?

2. there is a map The Goldfish Bowl in our download area. I think it's really leet 1. But the ground, under the players' cars, sometimes just doesn't load or it loads but after spawnpoints. So players with better connection just sink in water and die before race begins. Question is: How to solve that?

3. and there is a funny map "LR_yoyo_4" that I have played on gamersedge server. I really like it. But I can't find it anywhere. Can some1 tell me where can I find it?

best regards

Ivan

lo there!

I'm Ivan, player, mapper, map admin at gtamp.net and server admin at TmM server.

1. Is it possible to import file from 3DS MAX into MTA:SA? I have a WIP "Belgrade Drag" (Belgrade is capitol city in Serbia) and I know some guy who made 3D Belgrade (in 3ds max) for some presentatoin. So I thought, if I could copy just part of the city that I need for race and paste it in San Andreas. Any ideas?

2. there is a map The Goldfish Bowl in our download area. I think it's really leet 1. But the ground, under the players' cars, sometimes just doesn't load or it loads but after spawnpoints. So players with better connection just sink in water and die before race begins. Question is: How to solve that?

3. and there is a funny map "LR_yoyo_4" that I have played on gamersedge server. I really like it. But I can't find it anywhere. Can some1 tell me where can I find it?

best regards

Ivan

1. Welcome to the MTA forums. No, you can't add custom objects into MTA. Maybe sometime in the future but I doubt that. Would be cool though.

2. That's what you call the object limit. It's gotta do with the memory of the GTa engine. The best way to find out if your going over the object limit on your map is to type dbg_pools 1 into the console.

3. I also like LR_yoyo's maps. They are unique. Anyway, here's the link.

Ivan, i understand you clearly in Serbian as it is a language i use as my fluent second tongue.

However i suggest we remian english on these forums, otherwise we would be disobeying the rules.