MTA comic

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are some pics I did a few years ago and the style that I plan on using for the comic (except a little darker and grittier). I'll probly lean more toward what I was doin in the first pic since it is the most recent that I did. well, I hope you all like the style that I'll be using :D

Edited by Guest

thanks guys. I just hope that the rest of the people like it. if not, oh well. still gonna do the comic cause lots of people think its a good idea. :) DMX had a good idea about doin it in B&W with colors for when something important is happening. sounds pretty good idea so I'll implement it in the comic.

I know that i told you all that I was takin a few days off but I didnt get really indepth about why. one was because I haven't been getting much sleep so I have been feelin a little ill. the other is cause I have been writting up a detailed out-line of how I want to draw it up. I had to scrap what I had cause I was doin it all from my head and it wasnt workin out. as for a release, dont quote me but it should be out in like a month. I know that this might sound like a long time but you gotta remember that I am doin all this by myself. I know that it might now sound like a good excuse but I have to be the write, artist, editor, and inker. I plan on trying to get Mo Gui to do the lettering and coloring but if he takes to long then I'll have to try to do it myself. right now I only have 4 detailed pages written up and I think that I only have like 6 to 8 more pages to do. this prologue is actually turnig out to be a little longer then I expected. I'm sure your all gonna like it when its done.

if you want to, release a comic just giving us the prolouge. A good story will overcome any problems. Take ya time telling the story, fleshing out characters etc as i would prefer an in-depth story to a flaky short one.

yeah. I really dont plan on releasing crap. and its lookin like this 8 page prologue that I was goin to do is starting to turn into a 16 page prologue! maybe more! I want this to be great. not like some Marvel or DC comic. :P j/k. anyway, the prologue is almost done. just need a day or two to get done writting it and then I can start on illistrating it up(like I said, I has to scratch what I had before cause it wasnt lookin right to me and I didnt write down everything that i had planned for the prologue)