Microphone over game idea.......

Guest KiLLaOfCeReAL

:roll: We all that using a microphone over an online game is alot easier for us to speak to each other. But since they mention about thinking putting an microphone little add on program to the next version of 0.4, it be a wise idea to try Roger Wilco over MTA to see if it would cause any lag during the game so we know what to expect. Just a thought on my mind of doing a thing like that. Since the "chat in game" wasn't added in in 0.3b, it might be a good idea just to try it. Pretty much the program is awsome from trying on the other games I own, and it's a talkitive program to download and use. If some of you don't even have a clue since reading this here's the address and get the shareware version of it. http://rogerwilco.gamespy.com/

It's free when you get the shareware....don't really need to worry about subscribing it anyhow. All and all...it's the same. So give me any heads up on what you think. :roll:

Well there's a thing of having someone make a server for Diablo. The other Mafia. Know I'm not saying we have to use it, just an idea that came to my mind when I found out about it. In game chat sounds alittle better, but just to grab some experience of using a mic talking to your teamates, and having fun.

Im sure i did a topic IDENTICAL to this one a few days ago... cant remember wot i named it 'In-Game CHAT IS OUT' or sumthin like that, there is people on there who agree with the idea so lets do it.

P.S Nice monkey island avatar :D

If some of you are interested of doing a microphone test over the game with me, my AIM s/n has changed to YoukoGenjuro....gotta change it on here and delete the other one when I get the chance. Or IM me on the others and it be awsome just to try it out. And this will only be a two people thing on a server just to get a good start. See if it would lag badly with less or large. I'll get back to you on here when we get something good going.

There is chat. You alt-tab into windows and inside the MTA window is a chat type box. Type in there and it will appear on the GTA3 screen for all users.

Yes but I meant one that dosn't need to minmizeI dont want to minimize everytime i chat, because me being a spammer (and you all know it ) thats a lot of minimizing and I'd vrather not take that chance, and not everyone knowe the /in part either, they try to talk and no on knows, hell I dont even know if it worked. :? I think we need one thats better then that if any.

k I needed to let that out, thank you.

Edited by Guest

Not to be mean on this program but I just tried Teamspeak yesterday...hell it really sucks ass cause you can't get servers to come up for you when you want to find a voice chatroom. Not much people really talk on it to begin with. So I'm sticking to my Roger Wilco idea for this sorry Bill you just don't got great taste to good programs at all no offense.

Came alittle bit too late of posting that early huh Bill. :D Anywho I'm gonna grab someone I know that plays this and ask him for a little run. Know I kept saying this over and over, but lets hope I won't have to say it the third time now. :? Should be pretty nice once we get around. And oh the person that mention about the ALT/TAB and chat the other way...gotta be crazy man....dumb a. Sorry it's just how it is with people coming up with stupid things making them up along the way. Not thinking twice, but enough with that made my point.