StrikeMod for DM

Guest orderph

Hi, this is my first post here. :D

I come here with an idea for a mod for DM called StrikeMod. It's mainly based on CS but also tries to keep the "GTA sense".

Ok, but I was wondering, is this posible? I mean, with the map editor and the SDK will I be able to make a mod like this? :?

I post some screenshots to help you get an idea of the mod: :wink:

HUD and scoreboard:

th_strikemod1.jpg

Spectator mode:

th_strikemod2.jpg

AWPing :)

th_strikemod3.jpg

and dying :?

th_strikemod4.jpg

I'll post new screens and gamemode info soon.

Still I don't know if I will be able to make this by myself. I think I don't have enough programming skills. :?

yeah i have this idea in a previous post. youll be able to make the maps for this mod but creating an fps view and hud menu will he hard. Just think your going to have to create whole new first person animations that probably wont be synced. this is why i just had the idea to create the maps from CS and not the hud menu or anything as you want to keep the 'gta sense'

yeah i have this idea in a previous post. youll be able to make the maps for this mod but creating an fps view and hud menu will he hard. Just think your going to have to create whole new first person animations that probably wont be synced. this is why i just had the idea to create the maps from CS and not the hud menu or anything as you want to keep the 'gta sense'

Yeah, I saw your maps Oliver and I like your idea for the dust mta remake.

About the POV: The mod will be in 3rd person, trying to keep the gta/mta hud and adding as little as possible, just maps and gamemodes. The weapons will be sa's ones and same with the models, it'll be using gta's swat and police models for cts and grooves, dallas, vagos, etc. for ts.

Hey dude nice, I can edit some videos for you if you get round to making this, I use Wmm2 (Yes i know boo-hoo) But I pwn with it, To get custom titles for it, i animate a pictue in PS7 and imageready and insert the pic, For flashes ect i use fade in white, Believe me, if people looked in hard to wmm it could pwn, anyway if your intrested, You know how to pm.

cant believe it lol..

the other team who makes a cs mod for gta tries to make it all as similar as the original game but uses vc so they are completely limited. you guys could make it all easily in first person view and whatnot but you dont want to >_<

Hey im the team leader of the "GTA : Counter-Strike" modification rebel was talking about above. Although we have now moved to SA. Nice mod. How far from finishing are you? Maybe we should work together or something? There isnt really any need for 2 CS mods..... although we are using SA MP....... drop me a line sumtime

Kinky x

I will refer all of you to my post when it does so I can say I told you so.

My prediction: Nobody will refer to DarkDragon98756's prediction on this mod. I will refer all of you to my post when nobody remember DarkDragon98756's prediction. And after everybody has forgotten about his post I can say "I TOLD YOU SO!!11!1!1012" in large caps and numbers using Times New Roman. :P

I will refer all of you to my post when it does so I can say I told you so.

My prediction: Nobody will refer to DarkDragon98756's prediction on this mod. I will refer all of you to my post when nobody remember DarkDragon98756's prediction. And after everybody has forgotten about his post I can say "I TOLD YOU SO!!11!1!1012" in large caps and numbers using Times New Roman. :P

Win win situation. We both get candy.