I still want the freaking plane!!! yay!!! THE PLANE!!!

Guest bomer

HEy everyone,

Here i am agqin writing a post about that freaking plane in the damn screenshots! Some really nice person sent me the dodo txd and dff files but when i jump in the plane it locks up!!!! I cant download the proper real gta3 cuz its too big! I think it maybe sumthing to do with the handling or some other config file , cuz he didnt give me that stuff!!

I would be very thank full if sumwun cood get me the config for the dodo fighter plane from real gta3 mod ( the one from the screenshots)

Thanks you very much. :P

bomer Ü

ps: i have learnt to fly the origanal dodo to in the lst lil wile! but i still want the fighter plane~! thanks again

Why Do you look here ?

I paste this from Trx ' post: Were you can get the dodobomber.

download: http://meazle.xs4all.nl/gta/trx/files/dodobomber.zip

So I got the following line from the download above:

DODO 2500.0 1.0 10.0 1.2 0.0 1.0 0.0 75 0.65 0.9 0.5 1 400.0 100.0 4 P 5.0 0.45 0 30.0 5.0 0.1 0.30 0.4 25000 1.25 -0.17 0.5 8000 0 1

So if you don't want to download,just copie the-above-dodo-line (after you backup the org. handling.cfg) and paste it over the line that looks allike in your (now backuped) handling.cfg file located in GTAIII/data folder.

But i gotta tell you'll not gonna fly when you only replaced this line. You gotta look up what also to do elsewhere also. I guess.

Hi peoples sorry for your trouble.

I recently Got Real gta3 of a local magazine...

ThANKS every wun for ya trouble i now have the real fighter plane :D

ps: i WASNT after the stealth bomber that gey. And the plane in gta3 real is MUCH easier to fly