Race suggestions

I think it would be cool to have a free vehicle race mode where you pick a car at the beginning or whatever, the race begins like the race in single player race missions, but you can smash other people's cars during the race, get out of the car while you're driving to get into other vehicles that are lying around, parked by the road or wherever and use weapons to blow up other people's cars. That would be a lot of fun.

When I first heard about racing in MTA, that's how I imagined it. Where you can get out of your car and get into any other vehicle if your car is really damaged.

Also, a cool feature would be where everyone starts on foot as if it's a marathon. Once the race starts everyone frantically tries to get into vehicles.

Another idea would be to make some kind of mario kart mode, where it's like the first one mentioned above but depending on the vehicle, you get special weapons or you can pick up powerups and toss them at your opponents while driving to knock them off course, slow them down, etc...

well, you can allways just make a freeroam map with some vehicle change points with as example some police vehicle changes in the police stations and sports cars in the showrooms, repair pickups in the pay and spray and nitro pickups in the car mod shops