[ENGLISH] [W.I.P] 6 MonthZ In - Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

4 hours ago, turret001 said:

looking forward to seeing this become a thing, it's been a while since someone last created a zombie survival RP server! 

Thanks man, I appreciate the support! I remember one done by some of the old school roleplayers(I remember Fields was one of them), in around 2014/2015. It worked quite well but was a vG rip. I decided to take another route and make my own from scratch.

• Like 1

Today we've hit 20 members in the discord, that's awesome because for the first 3 weeks of this project I was talking to myself in my own discord channel, setting myself reminders and stuff I had to finish, wondering if anybody would even be remotely interested. I'm happy with the response I've got so far, and I'm glad you've all took interest in this project! To those of you who have jumped on as contributors I appreciate you massively, because your skills will be the icing on the cake for this project, and to those of you planning to play here, I can't wait to see you all in-game when the BETA comes around! I will be sure to keep the videos coming, later on I'll upload some better quality videos and images. Thank you :)

• Like 1

Hi everybody. Just a quick one! I've updated the main post with 3 new videos. :) Showcasing some of the new stuff we have been working on and implementing. Customizable characters, clothing functions, a complete rework of the weapons system and a completely new inventory. Thank you!

V1Foxjf.png
Hi everyone!
Making progress on random vehicle generation, gradually building a library of vehicles up consisting of vanilla GTA vehicles and modded vehicles, all with corresponding model years, model names and manufacturer names. 
Here's a sneak peak on how to obtain a vehicle. :)

Have a great week all!

• Like 1
On 04/03/2022 at 11:06, IAN21 said:

This is the best project I've ever seen! It would be a pleasure to play on it.

Hey dude! Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you!

New video in the main post. Switching pistol animations. :) Wishing you all a good week from us @ 6MI!

23 hours ago, TheManTheMythTheLegend said:

Hey dude! Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you!

New video in the main post. Switching pistol animations. :) Wishing you all a good week from us @ 6MI!

Nice system bro

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Thought it would be a good time to check in!

Within the next week or so we hope to open for closed beta phase. To gain access to closed beta, join the Discord as linked in the main post and you will find all you need to know under FAQ's.

uC2NGLM.png

And here's the latest video :) Custom faction logos and flags.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, bye for now! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Just stopping in to let everybody know what we are currently full swing into Closed Beta, and if anybody would like to join us, hop into the Discord and make yourself known! The server is advancing at a rapid rate and we're wrapping up all the bugs before we go live. If you'd like to get an edge on the general public, and establish yourself and/or your faction, get signed up!

Here's a few videos from recent weeks, of a SMALL snippet of what we have been working on and adding! You will find so much more in our Discord under the #showroom and #wip-stuff channels.

Have a good weekend all, much love from us at 6 MonthZ In!