Problems with Catalyst 6.5

Guest Grave

I have videocard RADEON X1900XT. Before I used Catalys 6.2 drivers and all was ok. Then I wanted to try new 6.5, but now i can't play MTA. I don't see oponenets anymore. My car drives very fast and others think that I cheat, because they see that my cars ir very fast, faster than it needs to be. Is there any way how to solve this problem without changing drivers back to 6.2?

great that youve found that problem out.i think youve got to reinstall 6.2 then.but i wanna know,do you installed the official catalyst from ati or that omega catalyst?

Make sure that, if you're on a dual-core (or dual processor) system, you have installed all the necessary drivers for your CPU.

If you have a dual-core AMD system, have look at the following URLs and install the driver that matches your CPU.

AMD Opteron drivers

AMD Athlon X2 drivers

Dual-core systems are known to cause strange timing issues when no appropriate drivers have been installed on the system. This may even include dual processor systems, but I'm not sure of that.

Yeah I have official Catalyst drivers not Omega.

Single player still is OK.

And yeah I have all X2 drivers.

I have Win2000. Maybe that could cause problems?

I looked for my X2 drivers and they are 1.01 version but on that link is 1.31 version, but it says for XP. Will it work without problems on my Win2000?