I need a good reason

Guest millakilla

Question

To switch from SA-MP to MTA, someone tell me how the two will compare when MTA's deathmatch is released. Is there going to be a nifty map editor for deathmatch too? If so that should be pretty rad, right now I am quite pleased with SA-MP but the game modes are becoming dry already, and it seems that nearly everyone who makes the game modes are kinda boring people and everyone with good ideas doesnt know how to run scripts. This is why I am looking forward to a map editor if it will be on deathmatch too. By the way, good job on the race mod.

12 answers to this question

right now I am quite pleased with SA-MP but the game modes are becoming dry already, and it seems that nearly everyone who makes the game modes are kinda boring people and everyone with good ideas doesnt know how to run scripts.

You know.. it really gets to me how some people rely on others so much, why don't you make your own.

Because he don't know how and is to lazy to learn :) MTA will eat SAMP with sync, but we all know that there are more important things than sync, which SAMP doesn't have and which hopefully MTA will have.

Check the blog, the screens and the video's and then you will see the difference. :D
u cant see a difference with blogposts and screenies since it doesnt show actual sync (vids looks good though).

But really, why should u switch? just support and play both mods :wink:

Right.. Like I dont know your opinion about it..

And still, I should play the best mod of GTA.. which is still SAMP, but MTA will me the difference, because of SAMP's quickly releases, just like VCMP, what would f*ck it up -_-

Because he don't know how and is to lazy to learn :) MTA will eat SAMP with sync, but we all know that there are more important things than sync, which SAMP doesn't have and which hopefully MTA will have.

SA-MP doesn't have good sync? Since when? MTASA's video's demonstrate two players shooting. I'd like to see what it looks like with more players. 30, for instance. There is some lag in the server with 50+ people, but everything in SA-MP is dead on with 2 players in a server, and even it's even better in lanmode. There's a difference between 2 players and 100 players.

Looking forward to MTA:SA's DM release.

To switch from SA-MP to MTA, someone tell me how the two will compare when MTA's deathmatch is released

ok when that day comes somebody might be able to tell you (or maybe you best try it yourself), until then this thread is completely useless and only causes pointless arguments

ask again later if you need to