When will mta gta3 and vc ever be updated again?????

I was wondering when mta gta3 and vc will ever be updated? Its been too long and a lot of ppl is starting to not play anymore. Is it possible to make a mta that is completely hack free? That is another HUGE reason why a lot of ppl are quitting mta. Just wondering.

I bet he will not search

Well you've obviously won those odds, no one really does.

That is another HUGE reason why a lot of ppl are quitting mta

not necessarily due to the hacking and cheating but to the amount of unfair gameplay in 0.5 by the heavy causes of glitching and other ways to eliminate a person through unfairness.

If 0.5 was stabled enough to still give a good valid gameplay experience, people would still be playing the modification regulary. However i cant complain too much because i managed to play 0.5 for over the previous year, no matter what was getting in the way and how annoying some situations become.

I think that 1 of the 10 players will play VC, after the new release of MTASA:DM

I would be one of those for sure. I dont see myself stepping over to SA.

The two previous games wouldnt of ever been forgotten, thats one thing not to get too worried about because there are many other players who are feeling the same way you are. I was abit curious at first when i found out that development has stopped on for 0.5.5 and topics on VC BLUE were fading. Though after reading through many of the topics and finding out important information i began to just keep normal without being anxious.

SA being the new big thing for multiplayer.

Its right at the top of the pecking order to have completed first because most people want to get their hands on the SA:DM version and play a new experience, fair enough. However that dosen't mean that everybody you know will play SA and leave behind the previous games. SA does also have its up and downs also. Personally i dont like the gameplay on SA at all.

Hehe, yeah, MTA:VC and GTA3:MTA is much better. It seems more deathmatch than SA-MP, which is based on strategy. I still remember the old stubby days.. *sigh*

Oh, and on topic, the MTA doesn't care anymore about GTA3:MTA or MTA:VC. They would probably care about it when MTA:Blue is finished, and VC and GTA3 core is built on it, if there are enough requests.

Hehe, yeah, MTA:VC and GTA3:MTA is much better. It seems more deathmatch than SA-MP, which is based on strategy. I still remember the old stubby days.. *sigh*

Oh, and on topic, the MTA doesn't care anymore about GTA3:MTA or MTA:VC. They would probably care about it when MTA:Blue is finished, and VC and GTA3 core is built on it, if there are enough requests.

wrong, they do care about VC and GTA3, but the priority is on SA right now, mainly because most people want to play SA

• 2 weeks later...

I played MTAVC for a year and a half, and i only got bored because people stopped playing it. vc-mp sucked because of the lame anti-cheat and for dbing noobs ruining the fun for all. MTA has always been the win, with the ability to have custom scripts and such. i would for sure play mtavc 0.6 or MTAVC Blue, whatever it will be called, after i play MTASA DM for a couple days straight. :twisted:

I played MTAVC for a year and a half, and i only got bored because people stopped playing it.

Agreed, however on different circumstances. In my opinion i wouldnt get nessacerily bored with playing any of the versions released for VC. Hundreds of hours i've spent glued playing the 0.3 to 0.5 playing against beginners to experts and challenges which have stood in my way, i've always tried to overcome them or do my best to get to the next level. I wouldnt get bored only because of the decrease of popularity on the servers but certainly getting bored and annoyed with the same old maneuvers of glitching and any enjoyment fulfilled in 0.5 espically.

oh no. the reason i stopped playing it was because nobody else was, and SGB server was down for awhile and we never got one back up, then sa-mp was released, didnt get a server till 3 days ago, but now im fed up with sa-mp. (due to constant crashes which become very apparant when scripting gamemodes and such.) But now i want MTASA. (and i will also play MTAVC 0.6 when it comes out. sry, didnt mean to bring sa-mp into this. but yes, thats about the only reasons i stopped playing mtavc, but i occantionally drop in Ankeborgs for some RPG action.

I tried to avoid the SGB server at all costs, mainly due to the fact that all of the admins were teenages who hadn't hit puberty yet, and a lot of them were higly illiterate.

An admin banned me once because I killed him twice with a flamethrower...

Edited by Guest
An admin banned me ones because I killed him twice with a flamethrower...

Ha, same with the stubby wars. I suppose it was nice for a daily warm-up before getting kicked and moving your trade elsewhere.