Suggestion and general concern.

Guest Gubru

First of all, I noticed the Frame rate is locked at 25. That's alright for me; it's Rockstar's default frame-rate. But I can't help but notice how everything looks a bit choppy. Maybe increase the limit by 5, or even 10? Thanks.

Also, I wanted to know what everyone thinks of SA:MP. I'm not trying to start a flamewar, or to see what's better and whatnot. In my opinion, it's fun for a few hours... then you're left wondering what to do. It's also hard to have a decent conversation when you have 100 people all spamming and swearing at the same time. :P Pretty chaotic, in my opinion. I also hate how running people over doesn't hurt them...

Speaking of which, how is MTA:SA DM going to handle Carkills?

Thanks for your time,

-Gub

it is easy to avoid getting run over in SA. But some times it's not as easy as that. If the driver is good he'll find a way to run him over.

Any way if you do just park on him and that will kill him for sure. :P

Yeah, I did notice in the video that you can actually park on top of the enemy. That seems a bit retarded. Didn't seem like it happened too often though.

it is easy to avoid getting run over in SA. But some times it's not as easy as that. If the driver is good he'll find a way to run him over.

Yeah, I did notice in the video that you can actually park on top of the enemy. That seems a bit retarded. Didn't seem like it happened too often though.

That's what GTA is all about.

That's what GTA is all about.

I must've missed that part of the game. Let's remove all the guns while we're at it.

My point has that runing people over is hard but if you do you can park on them to kill them but that might be risky as other ememys might be around.

So it's good but risky.

This way it's balanced and if you want to take a chance you can park but you might get your car blown.