MTA script issue

ECKOv8

Question

Hello everyone! 

I have a problem with my MTA client. When i want to play on a server who has Owl v6 script i have some issues. I will post down here a link with 3 photos: 

https://imgur.com/a/RoBqTg8

In the first photo you will see the box from DMV. As you can see, there is nothing showing there and i dont know why. 

In the second photo you will see the box from the F1 button, you know, the information panel from a roleplay server. Again, nothing to see practically.

In the third photo you will see the box from DUPONT, a personal clothing system, again, nothing shows. 

How can i solve this problem? I use Windows 10 with x64, not 32. 

4 answers to this question

• Scripting Moderators

?Download and run MTADiag and follow the instructions. When completed you will be given a pastebin link, post it here. Perhaps there will be something useful for diagnostics.
Then go to your MTA San Andreas folder, find the MTA/logs/clientscript.log file, upload it to https://upload.mtasa.com/ and share the link here.

• Like 1
  • Scripting Moderators

I checked the logs and here's what I can answer: your notebook does not have a discrete graphics card and memory is allocated from RAM for the integrated graphics card. By default, only 80 MB are allocated and this amount of memory is not enough for the server on which you play. Because of this some fonts and images are not displayed. Actually it's a server problem, because if the custom font is not loaded, they need to use the default - but not about that now.

How it can be solved: in short, in the BIOS (restart the PC and start tapping the F10 key) you need to find Advanced Features or similar option, now click on Video/Graphics settings (or VGA Share Memory Size / UMA Frame Buffer Size / Share Memory), allocate more video memory, save the changes and restart your system. BUT it is important to understand that video memory will be taken from RAM, so don't set it too high (considering that you have only 4 GB of RAM).