UPDATE PLEASE MTA GTA3

Guest -RB-Gazza

Question

alright people i have been playing gta3 mta since day 1 and so have a lot of other people now we are stuck on 0.5 mta and i been talking to alot of ppl and they are all saying we need an update PLZ PLZ MTA make a update for GTA3 for all the people that do still play it because there is still tuns on life left in the game. thanx again from -RB-Clan :wink:

18 answers to this question

alright people i have been playing gta3 mta since day 1 and so have a lot of other people now we are stuck on 0.5 mta and i been talking to alot of ppl and they are all saying we need an update PLZ PLZ MTA make a update for GTA3 for all the people that do still play it because there is still tuns on life left in the game. thanx again from -RB-Clan :wink:

MTA team is busy working on MTA:SA.

the team has allready said they're still making stuff for VC and 3, but they give priority to SA, wich is good in my opinion becouse there hasn't been a deathmatch for SA released yet. you have to wait a little longer for newer versions of VC and 3 wich allso are built on the BLUE core.

well thats hardly fair if they only do vice city cause vc is really bad compaired to gta3 and what about the people that play GTA3. vc is like a cartoon horrer game. and alot of ppl are complaining that there are alot of laggers and they cant hit them on gta3.

GTA3 is an older game and seems to be long forgotten by most who have played Gta3, VC and SA. It would be a waste of time to make fully sync'd mod for GTA3 if only 10 people play it. MTAVC on the other hand has been popular since 0.1 came out and would have more of a chance of becoming popular once again if its built upon the Blue core

It takes a lot of work to do a mod for one game, we cannot be expected to do a mod for three or even two games. SA is a bigger step from VC than VC was from 3, as such its harder for us to support different games - certain areas of GTA changed considerably between the versions...

We would like to do GTA3 and VC again, but SA would seriously suffer if we did, it'd probably be anywhere between 3 months and a year of work to support both games again.

well what ever happend to the blue vertion of mta 0.5 christ use just droped that project am sorry to have to say this but you have dissapointed a lot of ppl :cry: and san andreas is not that good all we ask is 1 update from the 0.5

One update dosen't take a few short hours, remember that the new current development is on a new core compared to the previous versions. Going back to focus on the old previous versions would take time of SA and i think quite a majority of people would like to see the SA:DM released as soon as possible. Remember the team dont concentrate on the modification forever, they have usual lifes to get through with also. Dedicating most of their spare time is something i will always respect for those who develop this mod. Im sure the players who have disliked the Racemod will hopefully enjoy the Deathmatch version. I want the community to keep active and see new players experience the best out of the modification.

you have dissapointed a lot of ppl

Indeed, many players feel the same way, including myself. 0.5 wasn't always fun to play and the clanwars were aweful. A huge majority of the clanwars i featured in were even lost by someone glitching for some major advantage over my previous clans i have represented. I do hope sometime in many months or years i can play VC on a better platform.

well what ever happend to the blue vertion of mta 0.5 christ use just droped that project am sorry to have to say this but you have dissapointed a lot of ppl :cry: and san andreas is not that good all we ask is 1 update from the 0.5

Updating MTA 0.5 would probably take months to go back and relearn how MTA interacts with VC. Atleast we got almost 2 good years of gameplay out of MTAVC.

Out of interest, if your not ever going to get back to mta for gta3 (even if you did, you wouldn't use the current code anyway because you would use blue) why dont you release the source, im sure there are people out there who would be able to fix bugs in it etc. ?

plus it would take some of the pressure off you.

or are you worried that people who would otherwise join the team would edit that instead?

dude who cares about that , let them spend there most time on mta sa dm it will rock your socks off

indeed it may rock my socks off mta:sa and i would agree with the sorce code being puplic cause all of the GTA3MTA fans would help u as much as possable taken the bugs away from 0.5. I would kill to see another update off mta0.5 or continue the blue mta vc/GTA3. ps will there every be an update of GTA3mta

well a take it am no getting anyware with this atall it is a dam shame that u were gonna put vc n gta3 on the blue core b4 san andreas come out but the mta team droped it well anyway thanks for letting me know n stuff like that cheers -RB-Clan