untitled.jpg

How's that? Plain and simple. Of course it could be worked on. I don't like all those guis that things like gta3t have they look so ugly and are very hard to use.

very nice, although i prefer all my client options in one window, and if i wanted to start up a server, a new window would come up.

Now that ASE is being used, i guess there should still be a place where you can store your own custom ips etc

Looks damn fine btw

Well I figured it'd be in a separate window because you'd only need to set that up once. I think the least options you have to choose from when you just want to get in and play quick is the best.

ok, so you set those options up once, where is the "create a game" button or add server button?

Sorry for being so harsh, im just wondering where those buttons are=)

With the two options above the gui would be very nice, though some colour (minimal) wouldnt go amiss (like the new forum design ;-)

I forgot about ASE. :( I can't really play MTA on my computer so I wasn't really thinking about it. My main suggestion is not to make it have lots of crazy images and whacked out buttons to confuse the users.

They should fix that bug in which the version number doesn't show up on the GUI no matter how many times it says that "changes will be effected next time console is started.". Or am I the only one suffering from this bug?