R.I.P Shane (aka Wheelman)

Gamefreek

Huge shame for someone to die at such an age. I never personally got on with wheelman, but im very sorry to hear about this. My thoughts go out to his family and loved ones. RIP.

Played with him nearly everyweek for a few months when VCES used to play KFC on a weekly basis, tho we had our differences :P one quote stands out

[KFC]Wheelman: All of KFC stood in awe as nick broke the rules.

and im sure no one will forget him and that bastard gold chopper :P

They tell you not to drink-drive, this is one of the consequences, its just like playing chicken on the M25

RIP

It sucks that he had to move on at such a young age. I remember back in the day when counter-strike source first came out on steam, we all donwloaded a cracked version of it and went on this one specific server (running cs_assault_lith) and we'd all wallhack and shoot each other through shit but none of us would ever admit to each other that we were actually doing it (even though we knew we all were), haha that shit was jokes.

Seems like just yesterday that KFC nightshift was pwning clans , Wheelman of course owning them all because he was leet, but now he's gone and it doesn't even seem real that you can play games with some guy online and the next minute he's dead, shit.

My thoughts will be with him and his family, it must be devastating losing a relative and especially one who is as such a young age, with the whole world in front of him. Hopefully he's up in heaven now watching down on the forum and remembering the good times we (mta vets, and others) used to have and hoping that we don't make the same mistakes he did.

R.I.P man, and go easy on the beer (and wallhacks) up there buddy.

http://www.wfmz.com/cgi-bin/tt.cgi?acti ... ryid=15862

This is shocking

I knew him very well through this game. I started KFC back in Nov 2003 and he joined a few months later and helped me build the gang. I have spoken to him about many many things and given him advice etc... He had some balls and he was stubborn. That made for some interesting times. I was always sure he would be a sucess and go on to big things. Im a tad older and Im old enough to know I didn't even begin living at 18. It's just plain tragic.

KFC wouldn't have been a gang without him... don't know if that belongs in an obituary but he had leadership skills and he wasn't afraid to say what he thought... that would have gotten him places.

I didn't always agree with him but I always liked him. I am sure I'll never forget him. I have a lot of fond memories and maybe a million stories and pms. I was reading thru our forum and there is a section that only me and wheel had access to that we used to plan our gang's future. It's amazing how much you can be affected by the loss of someone you never really met.

he will be missed.

What a thing to read after being away busy elsewhere for some time. I have to say I am both shocked and saddened.

Wheel and I had our run-ins as most people did now and then, but he, like kung, shared my sense of humour and he was the cause of much joy and much laughter. He was a very bright and lively character, always looking at things askance and seeing what passed others by. I, like most others here may not have physically met him but he certainly left his mark and will be remembered fondly.

I very much doubt his family will ever read these words but my condolances go out to them, may they find strength and comfort in each other during this most difficult of times.

Kung, I imagine this has hit you harder than most. I'm thinking of you man.

Well, like I said at KFC's forums, as he was in a clan I dearly hated back then (:P), I didn't enjoy his presence too much at the time.

But I still played and communicated with him quite a bit... he had a good sense of humor and was easy to get along with.

I imagine that his character was even greater in real life.

Again, my condolences to his family.