[News & Blog] New netcode for on-foot synchronization

Gamefreek

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please implement the "drive by feature". Its very nice when my friend and me can drive together with a car or bike and shoot. :D

Or an "team" Feature, not only all vs all.

Yes, Netcode is 'over the network' code, so its for LAN or Internet play. On foot is just what it sounds like, walking, running, jumping. Moving people rather than moving vehicles. Synchronisation is the sharing of accurate information between all the players connected to the server, so when someone jumps all others see him jump for example.

• 2 weeks later...
Waouuu, Very Good job, Good Video Thank .. Me 100% whith you .. I'm wait MTA DM :wink: ...........

MTA Powaaaaaaa ...

ps: Beatiful forum theme, good !!

:t::w::a::n::k:

:wav:

:occasion5:

==================================

yes, deathmatch is interesting but i want some mass apeal :P some game missions , my friend hasan asking me that whether he can play with alies to me or not. and also i am thinking about my girl friend, she would be very excited playing with me a interesting mission.

regards,

MAVERICK (my pilot ranking :P)

==================================

Around which time we could reckon the release of the deathmatch mode?

And one question: Why has the race mode been released so quite early? And why hasn't the deathmatch mode been released untill now? I think the DM is quite more interesting than a damn race modifikation

And one question: Why has the race mode been released so quite early? And why hasn't the deathmatch mode been released untill now? I think the DM is quite more interesting than a damn race modifikation

Because they weren't being developed at the same time. They started on deathmatch after they released the race mod.

• 1 month later...