A Question

Guest Brent

I just installed Vice City today after a long time away from it. I put some other mods in the the vice city mod manager. I downloaded mta v 0.5 and everything boots up good. But whenever I try to connect to a server it says, 'You are running a modifed version of the MTA Client, please re install' I have no clue why it says this.

Since you didn't read the EULA and attempted to violate it, and therefore the law,

2. You are not allowed to alter any binaries or libraries that came with the software. This includes, but is not limited to reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling and hex editing. An exception can be made for educational purposes although this requires a new license which has to be requested to and approved by the MTA team or when such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation

*Note: You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it (not accepting means you are not allowed to install/use MTA). However, nothing else grants you permission to modify the program. These actions are prohibited by law.

3. Using this software together with other GTA3/GTA:VC modifications is prohibited by this EULA. This is not a cause for termination of the license but can result in further actions taken by the team or other licensees.