Activate Peds and Cops in 0.3b

TBH what the hell does

synced

mean And why is it so hard... SP there all there, cant u just turn SP into a multiplayer lag fest then add a super dupa NetCode to fix all ur worries...

N we already know the copppers aint 'synced'.. i drove a dodo onto that player bug roof bit and killed em all.. i got this wierd arse helecopter followin me for ages.. Wierd thing is i did the gun cheat (Sowwy :'(...) and blew it up cos it was doin my head in then the stars went higher and there was road blocks and everything lol... but there didnt shoot.

TBH what the hell does
synced

mean And why is it so hard... SP there all there, cant u just turn SP into a multiplayer lag fest then add a super dupa NetCode to fix all ur worries...

N we already know the copppers aint 'synced'.. i drove a dodo onto that player bug roof bit and killed em all.. i got this wierd arse helecopter followin me for ages.. Wierd thing is i did the gun cheat (Sowwy :'(...) and blew it up cos it was doin my head in then the stars went higher and there was road blocks and everything lol... but there didnt shoot.

I'd suggest you go and look up synchronised in a dictionary, you might then find you have a clue what you're talking about...

No offence. :P

i cant b assed tbh, its something to do with getting them all looking the same on each screen instead of having them all over diffrent locations on each others computers... :D See i do kinda know i guess... No need to copy N paste my whole post cos most of it made perfect sense, the coppers do do exactly wot i say... Try it out then reply when u chat less Bull Turds... No Offence :lol:

There's a quote button, you see, it saves copying and pasting the whole post... :roll:

And I'm not sure it made perfect sense because I can't read half of it, it gives me a headache trying to decipher your strange net-english.

I find it hard to believe you live in the UK to be honest, I know our education system isn't the best in the world, but you are really taking the piss...

.. What the hell are you on about, my english is perfectly fine.... Ur just fuckin brain dead lmao, Wot u want me to do Sing u a song... Draw u a picture ??.

Syned is a process of making what you are seeing on your computer monitor... The same that the other users are seeing on theirs.

^^^ That is a simple-ton as i can put it, WOT MORE DO U WANT !!!!!.

You can have cops, but they only see you and only attack you so it’s not as fun. :| (Use the cheat or blow up peds near mafia mansion.)

As for Xerox, I was under the impression that 3 was E? Having known "net-English" for six years now I would be very annoyed if some one went and changed it without telling me!

Also petebog is 100% correct, Wo33eR even in your post defending your English your use of it is disgusting. One simple (compound) word explains it. Try-Hard. (I wanted to say it was sh*t but that would be mean.)

-eps-

Pah im from Manchester, i aint really the 'Geek' type so im not actually bothered about my spelling and grammer, it really dosnt matter as long as i post and normal people can read it who cares tbh... :D

Also its not sodding Wobber, its WoZZer if u must know. In real life when somebody uses grafiti on a wall there Z's are usually in the 3 shape... that is why im called Wo33eR cos its my grafiti name :D

Also for my bad english if you mean by that stuff like 'ur', 'u', 'wot'... and so on, i use them cos i dont have the time to sitting here making sure all my writing is perfect.. its called fast hand, its wot people do in text massages and stuff... But u have to talk to people on other stuff than a forum to know that obviously :lol:.

Ok ill be good now moderator.

So will cops and Peds be active in the next verrsion and if not... What version ? and are u sure it is possible

synced cops and peds? the lag it will create :shock: unless everyone on the server got a T3 line it won't be possible even with a T3 it will still lag :P netcode might help reduce lag but no one can make a magical net code that will turn everyone's busted 56k into a T3 "1337" 100mb/s download/upload :lol: i rather play a non lagging 10 players game then playing a hyper lag 2 players game with cops peds and what not :)

isn't there a way for the team to limit the number of peds that spawn on the screen? if not, then i think that the peds should be left out so that the game runs smoother. as for the police, they should be put in just to make the game a little more fun.

Also its not sodding Wobber, its WoZZer if u must know.

im not shure how a 3 loox like a "z". but i learned the 1337 alphabet like this

1 = L or I (not shure, if theres an l and i in the same word i use | (verticle line) for one of them)

3 = e

4 = a

5 = s

0 = o

It's not hard to type correctly spelled sentences, I do it automatically now, just a bit of practice is needed.

I'm sure there is a way to activate ped's and cop's, except you'd have to edit MTA and make sure that everyone playing had the same version. Oh yeah, having a dedicated T3 line would help too. =P

With the current netcode, it would lag way too much, but the team said that the new netcode would fix all that, so time ot just sit back, wait, and play 0.3

Also for my bad english if you mean by that stuff like 'ur', 'u', 'wot'... and so on, i use them cos i dont have the time to sitting here making sure all my writing is perfect.. its called fast hand, its wot people do in text massages and stuff... But u have to talk to people on other stuff than a forum to know that obviously :lol:.

How much time do you actually SAVE by not holding shift or typing the letter y? I've always wondered this.. Kids today.. Sheesh!