Vice City game mode suggestion!

Here is IMO a great game mode for Vice City:

Cops and Gangs

:arrow: You can select either cops, or 2 rival gangs (I'm not sure what 2 rival gangs would be good for this mode).

:arrow: If you were cops you would spawn on top of a cop uniform so that you would wear it right away, or, if possible, spawn WITH one on already. You would be equiped with Pistol, the standard police melee weapon, and Armor and could select a cop car. No one would appear on your radar untill someone got a wanted level, which would be the gangs. Then they would appear as a red dot, no matter what gang, and your job is to kill him/them. Every time a cop kills a wanted fellon (innocent would lose a point) the team would gain a point. Depending on how many stars they could get 2 or 3 points with one kill!

:arrow: If you were one of the gangs you would spawn with an UZI and no armor. You would also have your gang clothes, and a car to select. Your job is to kill the rival gang. 1 point for each kill. Killing cops gives no benifit but to get them off your backs. You could also not see cops on your radar, but you could see the rival gang.

:arrow: You could also throw in a helicopter that could seat a few gang members, but no weapons(unfare if there were) and it could be used as a quick troop transport.

:arrow: There would also be better weapons littered around, such as M4 or Sniper. But they would have limited ammo. 10 bullets for sniper, 45 for M4, 20 for Mini-gun, etc.

:arrow: Motorcycles could also be implimented, but only a few (1 or 2 spawn at base) and could be used to jump from roof to roof to flank the enemy.

Post your opinions! :D

Edited by Guest

That would be a great mod, but we don't need Vice City to do it. You could easily make the police a third team in MTA on GTA3, and have it follow these rules. I'd like to see more "teams" like that -- maybe fire and paramedic teams that, you know, put out fires and provide aid to the wounded. If the net code was tight enough to support a hundred players or so, you could get complex, real-time societies forming in the game. Massively multiplayer GTA roleplaying... that'd be hot.

Yeah but i had one more suggestion for the VC mod..

:arrow: You could have 2 Enter buttons:

:arrow: 1. for stealing the car

:arrow: 2. for jumping in to it and sit next to the driver!

Nice idea 8)

A good thing would be if someone made a spike strip mod, so we can use the spike strips when playing as cops!

Man I allways love the 'community' ideas, when you build a community which replaces the peds totally.

Now that would be the IDEAL for me, and maby one day not too far off this will be possible :shock: .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice idea 8)

A good thing would be if someone made a spike strip mod, so we can use the spike strips when playing as cops!

Man I allways love the 'community' ideas, when you build a community which replaces the peds totally.

Now that would be the IDEAL for me, and maby one day not too far off this will be possible :shock: .

I like the spike strip idea :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of 'cops and robbers'. I think that the police team should patrol around the streets and camp at the cop station and the gangs hang at the abandoned houses beside the movie studio. If a gang member is being chased with a wanted level by police and are killed, they should respawn inside a jail cell and can be broken out by team mates, it should be the same for the other team, if a gang member 'pops a cop' the cops should be held captive or as hostages for trading. Either way, if all team members are captured, the other team wins the round.

D.Steele