Lag or cheat?

Guest Bend3R

Hey, have got this problem very long time now

everyone have speedhack, godmode and take my cars and helicopter over 20 meters in the air.

Want this fixed, I have killed like 3 people on MTA:VC did get all my ammo empty after that.

Got 31 ping on swedish servers and its same problem.

Thanks if you know the problem.

It could possibly be a glitch in the mod, if you take a certain vehicle, say the Hunter from the army base, it may have desynched and respawned on someone elses screen, and then they innocently go to enter it, and as soon as they get in it the game has a fit and throws you out, and it appears that you've been hijacked.

The speedhacking though sounds definately like a cheat, it's very easy to cheat in MTA:VC and a lot of people take advantage of that.

One me and another guy both had control of the same bike. :P

It was like i had conrtol for 1 sec and he for 1 sec. :P

Quite regular to see that happen. I dont know the exact cause however i believe its something to do with the right time of both players entering the vehicle's driver's seat at the same time, i could however be wrong.

It could possibly be a glitch in the mod, if you take a certain vehicle, say the Hunter from the army base, it may have desynched and respawned on someone elses screen, and then they innocently go to enter it, and as soon as they get in it the game has a fit and throws you out, and it appears that you've been hijacked.

The speedhacking though sounds definately like a cheat, it's very easy to cheat in MTA:VC and a lot of people take advantage of that.

everyone on every server I going in to so have everyone Speedhack.

They run faster than all vechiles.

Yes, like I said MTAVC's anticheat system is shoddy, it catches roughly 0% of cheaters. Speed/health hackers etc are very common in MTA 0.5

The anticheat in MTASA is significantly better though, and it has its own autoupdate system, so hopefully we won't see hackers very often, if not at all when Deathmatch is released.