global ban

I find and report the game's faulty files and when I find faulty files, I sometimes get errors and get banned, but this time I got a global ban, you don't close the errors I reported, you just say we will take care of them, you say we will take care of them, you better deal with those who play them, I find and report them and I am banned, can you please open my ban?

serial=360C120E7E3E0174409665054EB082E4

remove my ban, close this gap on your table, at least other players enjoy it, those who use it are still in the game

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Don't misrepresent the facts.. you are claiming incorrect thing about the prevalence of abuse tools/methods in DD scene (or our inaction.. we're also actively catching people like you) and no, you're not here to help - but to find something you can abuse. You got many past bans, and now the picture is complete after your recent activities that include lagswitch testing/development/modding to remove its detections.

About the picture being clear: we have determined that you are 1 of those people in the Turkish DD scene, that we called the "core DD abusers" group in the past.

It consists of people that are constantly working on new avenues for abuse, cheating, unfair advantage.. as in: massively attempting to bypass our EXEMOD detections, testing or developing/working on abuse tools (crafted for DD scene) such as lag switches.. with the purpose of toxicying the DD scene (with unfair play, and spreading your stuff as soon you guys found something new to abuse).

The ban is permanent, and won't be removed even if you try to mirror the consequences of your own actions & blame MTA.

@MerciLesS