ADMIN ABUSE

Guest Kamunou Hyena

Question

Seriously, I joined an MTA game, the uberl33t GTA3 SSV, and they fucking banned me because they clamed I was a hacker that was "joining again under another name."

I joined, went out, shot somebody, got carkilled, and then banned.. That was the entire durration.

THIS is why I fucking stopped playing MTA in the first place, admins banning for no fucking good reason. There's gotta be some fucking control over this, isn't there?

5 answers to this question

• MTA Team

There's not much we can do about it, if anything. We don't have a control over people's servers nor admins. Basically their server == their rules.

The only things you can do is to either email admins of that server regarding their abuse, or to play on some other server.

Seriously, I joined an MTA game, the uberl33t GTA3 SSV, and they :o banned me because they clamed I was a hacker that was "joining again under another name."

I joined, went out, shot somebody, got carkilled, and then banned.. That was the entire durration.

THIS is why I :o stopped playing MTA in the first place, admins banning for no :o good reason. There's gotta be some :o control over this, isn't there?

fuck fuck fuckidy fuck.

You like yor swearing, don't you?

There's not much we can do about it, if anything. We don't have a control over people's servers nor admins. Basically their server == their rules.

The only things you can do is to either email admins of that server regarding their abuse, or to play on some other server.

Indeed.. all you accomplish here is throwing some dirt on their name, but this happens so often that its rarely noticed, besides extreme or multiple cases.