Model encrypter | Protect your models DFF-TXD-COL

Patrick

Another great tool!

I don't have much knowledge about programming but I think the 2 most important things would be:

1) That they can't decrypt the files, on MTA forum I have seen several post with tips to create a secure encrypter. For example using "keys" in server side or something like that.

2) That the load does not have too much impact on the PC of the players. And avoid problems like this.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Weaita said:

1) That they can't decrypt the files, on MTA forum I have seen several post with tips to create a secure encrypter. For example using "keys" in server side or something like that.

2) That the load does not have too much impact on the PC of the players. And avoid problems like this.

Hi.

- Models are loaded to the memory, just like the secret key. If someone can dump out the key from the memory, he can do it with models as well.
Currently this key is inside an encrypted, non-cached script.

- Model loading is a performance heavy operation by default, encryption just makes it worse. (everything has a price)
I try to make the loader as optimized as possible, but loading a large file is problematic, doesn't matter is it encrypted or not.
By the way this method doesn't increase the file size.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...