Map size limit

mono1

• Administrators

I don't think this is possible without a custom client. Something you could do is warp the player into a different dimension once they reach the map limit. You'd have some issues with synchronization if you were to do this though.

You're welcome to make a feature request for this, or look around to see if there's already a PR or feature request for this:
https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues

3 hours ago, Tut said:

I don't think this is possible without a custom client. Something you could do is warp the player into a different dimension once they reach the map limit. You'd have some issues with synchronization if you were to do this though.

You're welcome to make a feature request for this, or look around to see if there's already a PR or feature request for this:
https://github.com/multitheftauto/mtasa-blue/issues

Thanks, I wanted a seamless map but looks like I'll have to use that warp workaround for the time being, the closest feature request I found was the renderware world limit increase that is possible with fastman92's limit adjuster but who knows when that is coming to MTA.

• Administrators

Yes, from what I recall there were some licensing or code encryption issues with the feature that Fastman92 proposed - I've yet to see any news on it so one could assume it won't be added in the near future.

I've been working on a map expansion for quite a while, but the 8000x8000 bounds is just enough space for us. Please let me know what works best for you!

Edited by Tut