Getting rid of radio in ALL cars?

Guest Mello

Hey all, I'm new to MTASA and I have had a problem. For some reason, my game lags whenever I enter a car and the radio turns on or I change the radio station.

Could someone please help me?

-Mello.

Yes, it also happens in single player.

It is really starting to bug me. As there are music in shops and interiors, it is laggy whenever the music is loading, but then it is fine.

It would be awsome if someone could sort this out, thanks.

It's probably some problem with your sound software. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your soundcard and try messing with the sound settings in GTA:SA Options. Also try lowering hardware acceleration to basic (start>controlpanel>sounds>advanced>performance).

Hey all, I'm new to MTASA and I have had a problem. For some reason, my game lags whenever I enter a car and the radio turns on or I change the radio station.

-Mello.

i'm not sure about this but when you install the game, i think they ask you if you want to install the radio, you can re install and choose not to have radio.

-Mello.

i'm not sure about this but when you install the game, i think they ask you if you want to install the radio, you can re install and choose not to have radio.

that will only make it slower

the question is do you want to have the audio files on harddisk !

but .. uhm, (not that it matters since poster says its solved) but there is no quickfix other than settings and drivers

i have my radio volume set to 0 and it still loads the music :o

(ingame (mp3 radio) music is fun , but i hate music being stopped by a blown up car . ill use winamp ty )

Ok thanks dudes. But could anyone tell me the location of the radio audio files so I can try and delete them?

Thanks in advance.

Alrite. I did a little searching through the audio files, and I found the radio stations. I deleted them. Now the game runs fine, no lagg, nothing at all! It's perfect!

Thanks.