ban serial change

Hello! Today I was trying to enter on my favourite server and I was banned with reason "serial change", but I didn't trying to change my serial. I think I got banned, beacause I use VPN which is called "Radmin VPN". I don't know what is going on, but I want to play fair on MTA. Please consider my appeal positively. If VPN is not allowed then I'm sorry. I wanted to hide my real IP, because I'm often DDoSed. Thank you! Here is my serial: 53B70F0DD5D1FB590CEC5A5120C98E12

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

It's not about your VPN.. you have used a spoofer that made permanent changes to your system. Before you can get unbanned, you must undo these changes and/or stop any spoofers that are running on your PC.

With this particular spoofer, we have the idea that's difficult unless you re-install your OS (Windows). Just want to say that's not our responsibility.. it's on your end. Really do go as far as reinstalling if you can't figure it out.

Bottom line: MTA will never allow any successful serial change (or serial based on something 'fake', as is the case with spoofers that make permanent changes to your system) to be used, it will be blocked through a ban - so this will be the case even if you are a cheater on other games, causing you to run a spoofer which made permanent changes and later installing MTA on that PC. You can probably go figure what happened now.

Next time, if it wasn't for MTA, don't be a cheater on any game (causing you to use spoofers) to avoid problems like this.