[Client] Strange offset when crashing

sAcK23

Question

Hello, I was playing in the mta when it crashed giving me the following code: Code = 0xC0000005; Offset = 0x02F286C6.  These errors started with 2 every 1 days, being able to play at least a while until now since I log in, it throws me the same code. I have no idea what is causing this error and would appreciate your help. Here in this link left a more detailed image

Hola, estaba jugando en el mta cuando se crasheo y me dio el siguiente código: Code = 0xC0000005; Offset = 0x02F286C6. Estos errores empezaron con 2 cada 1 días, pudiendo jugar al menos un rato hasta que ahora desde que me logeo, me arroja el mismo código. No tengo idea de qué está causando este error y agradecería su ayuda. Aquí en este enlace dejó una imagen más detallada

5 answers to this question

• Scripting Moderators

?. Looks like an out of memory crash.
It could be that the server you are playing on is abusing memory (badly optimized scripts/mods, memory leaks).
Or maybe your PC is too weak for such servers.
Download and run MTADiag and follow the instructions. Then post the pastebin link here. Maybe this will help to identify the issue.

• Scripting Moderators
9 hours ago, sAcK23 said:

You only have 2 GB of system RAM available, and most of your other crashes is related to memory issues
with 2 GB of RAM, you can only join some very optimized servers to avoid memory crashes.

Edited by xLive