Suggestions to turn GTA:SA into a MMORPG

Guest Vacsora

I like this idea for a massive online roleplaying game gta style havign gang wars and such and even one person vendettas againts a gang or its leader sound good . as for usign radar i say scrap it becuase ho wmany hitmen do you know in real likfe who use a radar to find out where their target is :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

No damned EXP, except if it's the one SA already has.. No NPCs', what would they do? It's more realistic if the NPCs' are real. Everyone would have their job, money would be used, there would be lots and lots of stuff to buy and change and sell, you could live like in real life.. Or like a gangsta fool. You could break into the bank, and there would actually be some people in a line waiting for their turn and working and so on and you yell: "Hands up, this is a bank robbery or whatever you call it I'm not the best in English!" And real cops (in the game) would come and try to arrest you.. A bit like the RPG servers but much more better. If the Devs' would be creative, they could make huge lists of jobs.. Flyers', taxi drivers', shop keepers', all kind of security etc. It would rock. But it would all get ruined, by some chaotic ***holes, just like almost all the RPG servers. If some people would have brains or their coming to that server could be prevented, this game would kick ***. And if you look at SA:MP, it has tons of mods.. Don't even remember them all, it can get ahead of MTA if it already isn't. Making a damned good mod or many pretty good mods would be good for the game.

No damned EXP, except if it's the one SA already has.. No NPCs', what would they do? It's more realistic if the NPCs' are real. Everyone would have their job, money would be used, there would be lots and lots of stuff to buy and change and sell, you could live like in real life.. Or like a gangsta fool. You could break into the bank, and there would actually be some people in a line waiting for their turn and working and so on and you yell: "Hands up, this is a bank robbery or whatever you call it I'm not the best in English!" And real cops (in the game) would come and try to arrest you.. A bit like the RPG servers but much more better. If the Devs' would be creative, they could make huge lists of jobs.. Flyers', taxi drivers', shop keepers', all kind of security etc. It would rock. But it would all get ruined, by some chaotic ***holes, just like almost all the RPG servers. If some people would have brains or their coming to that server could be prevented, this game would kick ***. And if you look at SA:MP, it has tons of mods.. Don't even remember them all, it can get ahead of MTA if it already isn't. Making a damned good mod or many pretty good mods would be good for the game.

shop keeper in SA? man, you gotta be absolutly lifeless and on prozac to wish to be a damn shop keeper in GTA. You couldn't even stand more than 20 seconds in your shop without running outside and beating the shit out of the first person you'd see.

Yes, you might be right.. If you wouldn't get payed for that in real life nobody would stay there :) That would mean there would have to be NPCs', which I don't like, but it would only be better that way. But the idea would maybe be too big to make, just think about it...