Nuclear Solution - Battle Royale

Hello everyone and thanks for checking out this post.

First of all I would like to apologize to all who've been active in this topic and have seen the video that I posted a month ago which I now have taken down.
Today was the day the server would be released to the public. But I'm afraid, we did not meet our deadline. 
We faced an issue like no other which took most of our time and resources trying to get it fixed.

But to make it up for the people who expected something to happen on that day, I've got good news and some screenshots to share with you.
The good news is that we will now shift our focus to fixing the game rather than releasing it on a deadline with countless gamebreaking bugs which has become an industry standard at this point but we don't want that to happen. If you want to look at the screenshots, they can be found under the Features section. Once again, sorry for inconvenience.

Lore

Ideological disputes and conflict of interests brought the tensions of superpowers to an all-time high.

Diplomacy has failed and governments have fallen apart.

Despair and the resulting chaos paved the way for the inevitable, a nuclear war.

The fate of San Andreas is a ticking time bomb and a rescue helicopter is the only way out of that place.

About

A themed battle royale gamemode with heavy emphasis on lore and realism.

We've also made sure that everything stays original to the game which can be seen in the screenshots as well.

Gameplay

- Clicking on PLAY in the main menu will spawn you in the lobby where you can queue up for a game
There are multiple tabs in the main menu and PLAY is just one of them

- After the countdown to which a game will start has ended, you will get to choose your spawn point on a map
Mainly located on the outskirts of the three major cities

- Next, the estimated time of arrival of a helicopter will be shown on screen
This will vary depending on the amount of players that queued up for the match

- After that you'll spawn with a bike which you can then use to go to point of interests and start looting
So much for realism

- You may find armor, weapons, ammo as well as some other items that will increase your chances of winning
Categories of the items can only be found in certain locations

- After the duration is over, a pilot will then contact the players to inform them where he's gonna land
Announcing in which area or part of the map the pilot is going to land the helicopter (LS, SF, LV)

- When the pilot has reached a certain distance to San Andreas, he's going to say the exact location on where the helicopter is going to land which will also be marked on the map
SF Airport, Big Ear, Rock Hotel, Madd Dog's Mansion, etc.

- After the pilot has helicopter has landed for boarding, it will stay there for only a short period of time
It won't stay any longer than that

- After the boarding, the doors will close and the helicopter will take off to evacuate the people in the helicopter
Winners of the match

And lastly, a nuclear bomb is making its way to San Andreas which will turn the place into dust, meaning that there won't be any survivors left
Don't try this at home

Updates

The first update which we're going to roll out after the release is called the Quality of Life update and it includes:

• Fixing bugs and making the game playable
  • Adding a store where you can buy things like a skin or a house
  • More general features added to the game
  • Improving on the feedback we receive
  • Adding new teammodes (Duo and Squad)
  • Implementing a revive system allowing players to be revived

Features

Inventory system

Interaction menu

Carry system

If this exites you, we're barely scratching the surface of what's to come.

You can join our Discord where we share news and updates the moment we have them ready for you.

Edited by Rainforce
  • Rainforce changed the title to Nuclear Solution - Themed Battle Royale
  • Patrick changed the title to Nuclear Solution - Battle Royale

Cool idea for a server. It's inspired by Apex Legends, right? I seem to remember a video of a new FPS game where an extract helicopter also landed and people would fight to get out. I like the lore aspect. It sounds interesting.

Good luck!

Edited by Nixon
  • Like 1