I want to know how to make a direct p panel

zfeex777

HI GUYS! I have a server where I didn't want anyone to use the p panel, just the commands. And I want, for example, to teleport to someone (user 1) to (user 2), with the panel p I would go to WARP TO PLAYER or WARP PLAYER TO. How do I limit it to one command? Something like /warp user1 to user2 just like /jetpack user1 (it works), using the same panel.

And...

My script is from the internet. https://sixmodsmta.blogspot.com/2019/11/agencia-de-emprego19-empregos.html . He has a job called "Caminhoneiro" (item 41) which is to make deliveries to the chiled mountain. Here's how it works: I go to the workplace and type "/rotas" when I'm there, then a screen appears asking me to select one of the three options. I also wanted to know how I do this script in the same way as it automates /rotas for a bind. Example: open f8, and write bind r routes>montechiled>loadin one bind. (That's because it opens up a very boring screen, as my server doesn't use the mouse to interact. And I don't want to change or switch scripts)

whoever can give me this answer would be very grateful. GOOD DAY FOR YOU