Dinghy falls 3 (ABORTED)

Lággy

Hey I forgive you laggy.

SA-MP is awesome addictive fun :)

Looks like DF3 is gonna be awesome too.

I'll have to drag myself away from samp long enough to play it.

I'm afraid my MTA mapping days are over for now, cause i'm scripting a game mode for samp.

Who knows once MTA DM is out though. maybe i'll get more ideas.

Who knows.

Come and let me know when DF3 is ready to play and I'll go for a slide too.

:)

Grish.

Sorry guys but Dinghy Falls 3 will never be coming. :cry:

Why? I'll tell you why.

I was just working on the map and for some screwed-up reason, it started to crash. I've must have added too many copies of a object (I think).

When ever I try testing it or opening the map, it crashes.

Due to this annoying bug, I can't continue DF3.

Sorry guys. :cry:

I've also tried reinstalling it but it just keeps crashing.

Tried removing some objects manually in notepad?

Try removing the last 10 objects you put in the map or something.

Backup the map file first though.

It would be heartbreaking to lose all your work so far.

Good luck recovering that.

I hope you can, for all our sakes, especially yours.

:(

Grish.

Whats the limits say on the debug? If your going super fast with tons of objects its liable to crash... run it while you go down and watch the numbers jump.

You know what, your right. I deleted about 30 objects and it works now (hope it will stay working in the future).

Just in case it doesn't work on other people's computer, I uploaded a beta.

Please tell me if this works.

I've tested it with a few people and it does work. It should be great when the maps is done.

Thanks.

Sad news, I've stoped. (for the final time)

Reason: Object limit mayhem

I tryed to advoid the object limit by taking out small and useless objects but it only made the dinghys fall off track. I tryed everything and this is my last option, to stop DF3.

I've already started a DM map using the race mod. Anyway, I'm very sorry for letting you guys down. It's just that the DF3 project was too hard for me.

Sorry - Laggy

Go ahead, have a cry :cry:

if people are interested in trying to finish what you begon

would you be willing to pm/email the map

im one of those people willing to take a long look, cant promise anything cuz i usually dont have much time. i would never upload it to center myself when its fixed

mmm thats sad to hear... I've also hit object limit barriers a few times for both modes and its annoying. In my deathmatch map right now I'm really strecthing the limits with somewhere around 350 objects plus 30 vehicles.

I'm always campaigning for higher object limits and maximum customization in general because I know the more space for customization, the more amazing user creations will be. Its a tough problem to solve but eai is trying to use a new method to allow 1000's of objects. Hopefully it comes through.

mmm thats sad to hear... I've also hit object limit barriers a few times for both modes and its annoying.

Sad to hear. I got a idea which MAY or may NOT increase the object limit.

At GTA forums, I found a hack which made the draw distance higher. Using this type of hacking, it maybe possable to lower the draw distance to increase the object limit memory. Since I'm no hacker, I don't know if I'm correct but it's worth a try.