P.M.G. // Hawkeye Corp.

ERaSRnC.png

ZpCwOJZ.png

The history of PMG and Hawkeye

(TLDR: We're a military type team that's been around since 2013 and has progressed to the tops of many servers thanks to our professional organization, training, team following and good sportsmanship. The team was eventually reorganized into a roleplay company yet still keeps the PMG name around for freeroam)

I just thought some of you would want some history behind the team, so...

Back when I was just starting out in MTA back in 2013-2014, I was the standard "having a gang looks cool, I want one" type of guy, so with the help of a server admin I was able to start a little ragtag group composed of four friends called PMG. Now of course, I was maybe 15-16 at the time and had no concept of anything that sounded cool, so the PMG stood for Psycho Mans Gang and was later adapted to just be called PMG. I quickly gained more members into the team - some loyal, some not so much - as we started forming a military sort of structure. Over the next months the team grew to be largely popular on the freeroam server we played on, with over 20 active members - even rivaling the server owners team. The server (SARP Romanian Freeroam, 2014/2015ish) owner was getting restless knowing another random team was becoming more popular than his team (called C.E.L.L.) and frequently tried to challenge our team. We of course won nearly every time, but after some time the owners ended up shutting the server down due to real life reasons.

After SARP, we moved to another freeroam server that will not be named, as it's still online today. While in this server, being we were already an established team we required the owner to add a base map for the team, which grew our popularity further. In this server I think we ended up with 35+ members, not including team supporters that just didn't play on the same server as us but supported PMG. In this server, I met some of the first teammates i would end up being friends with for years, with a couple exceptions ive met in SARP.

After a demanding lead in that server after becoming the servers primary "sponsored" team for nearly a year, we learned SARP was coming back so we decided to go back, this time with a promise to co-run the server with the original owner and be the primary team with the big base and supporting scripts. The entire promise of being the main team ended up just being a long drawn out plan for the old owner to test my members and see which ones would be good enough for his CELL team's revival. few of my unloyal members joined him, while the others left with me and assisted in the proper payback for something of that nature.

By this time (late 2016, early 2017) We decided to go back to the previous unmentioned server one last time with an even greater agreement to be the primary team, resulting in followers from original SARP, the second server, our second time in SARP, AND the second time in this server. We'd been growing rapidly, which meant we really bulked up on our members, training, skill and membership requirements, structure and devotion. There were now Generals and officers, and a separate pilots division as well as a separate smaller team of strictly romanian PMG members (since i didnt speak romanian, yet a lot of them did). We had vehicles and skins locked to ourselves, as well as an entire protected base and training area, and anything else we could ask for. Other teams would frequently try to combat us, which we would encourage and give a fair fight for the entertainment of both teams. Eventually there was a disagreement between the Romanian PMG members and myself and a good amount of them departed the group, which eventually resulted in me temporarily closing the group for some time.

Around that time (2016) i was starting to get more into roleplay so although our 40+ team members and couple hundred followers were still loyal, I decided to take a break from the team to work on roleplay. I spent quite some time on Owlgaming, later moving to an old now shut down server I co-ran called Neptune Gaming. On Neptune, i wanted a team similar to PMG (since toward the end of PMG, we were so organized it was nearly an RPG/RP type team) but on roleplay. I took some aspects of PMG and disguised them into a team i ended up calling Hawkeye Corp, and added more details such as a membership secrecy contract, that was bound by execution if broken. We handled mostly assignments that were "illegal", but were corruptly given to us by the mayor of the town in exchange for police immunity if the cops were ever called on us, for whatever reason it may have been. The team was kept smaller than original PMG, only topping at roughly 16-18 members. Hawkeye Corp. would develop across a couple more RP servers over the next couple years before becoming a full-fledged company with an RP background and legitimate story.

the PMG name is now primarily used when referring to freeroam, we've even attempted a team restart some years back, but couldn't find a suitable server. Hawkeye is primarily used when referring to a roleplay server, even though we've GREATLY reduced the amount of power given to us in RP servers over years.

Today, i'm still friends with a small handful of original PMG members from the early servers, and we're always ready to find the next freeroam server to make our home.

Servers Played on:

• SARP Romanian Freeroam

• RPP Romanian Freeroam (the unmentioned server, i guess it doesnt matter much)

• Mandalorian English Freeroam (not mentioned in history)

• Neptune Gaming

• Kota Islands RP

• Roleplay Project (Under the name of Polaris Defense, a much more toned down version of Hawkeye)

• Ardic Gaming Roleplay

• Monky Gaming MTA

Team Screenshot Highlights and Some Videos

https://imgur.com/a/cNEnE2n

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWOSsrTh0f9cPD477gYxkkg

If you're interested in joining or you have a server with English Interface and at least some English players you would like us to play on, please message me on discord, 5150#5150.

If enough people are interested I will put forth the effort to update our old bases and applications to start recruitment and training again.

Thanks for reading!

-5150, PMG and Hawkeye founder

Edited by 5150