[Blog] A quick update (by eAi)

orappa

I'm sure lots of people are wondering what we're up to, so here's a quick update.

Currently we're working hard on various features for Deathmatch. Most of these are going to stay under wraps for now, but I think they'll be great fun when we release. We've got most of the basic game stuff done now, which is good, but as always there's a few little glitches that have to be resolved. These are the most frustrating part of developing MTA - you can spend days or weeks trying to fix a problem and then end up with one line of code that solves it at the end! We'll be spending the immediate future working on a few features that Deathmatch needs. Once that's done, we've got quite a bit of time penciled in to work on the editor. This was a huge success with race and has, I think, made race so much more fun than I (and many other people) imagined. We hope to build on this with an much improved editor and enhanced map system in Deathmatch.

We'll have some more concrete and interesting things for you to see soon - watch this space!

As always, if you have any suggestions, questions or comments either use the comment system on this blog or visit our forums.